Certificate IV in Marketing and Communication
BSB42415 – CRICOS CODE 099406D
The BSB42415 Certificate IV in Marketing & Communication is designed to introduce students to fundamental marketing knowledge while developing a comprehensive understanding of digital marketing, consumer behaviour, leadership skills and networking.
Learn how to make presentations, articulate, present and debate ideas, apply Digital Solutions to work processes and more.
You will be able to develop and communicate marketing strategies, conduct market research, analyse consumer behavior, run marketing campaigns and more.
Work in the areas of:
Marketing Research Assistant, Marketing Coordinator or Marketing Officer.
Entry Requirements (International Students)
- All students must be aged 18 years or over at the time of enrolment
- International students need to have an IELTS score of 5.5 with no band less than 5.0 or equivalent
** Rosehill College requires a language, literacy, and numeracy skills assessment to be completed upon entry into the course to be completed at the Orientation day session.
Units of Competency
- BSBCMM401 Make a presentation
- BSBCRT401 Articulate, present and debate ideas
- BSBMGT407 Apply digital solutions to work processes
- BSBMKG417 Apply marketing communication across a convergent industry
- BSBMKG418 Develop and apply knowledge of marketing communication industry
- BSBMKG401 Profile the market
- BSBMKG408 Conduct market research
- BSBMKG413 Promote products and services
- BSBPRO401 Develop product knowledge
- BSBRES411 Analyse and present research information
- BSBWRT401 Write complex documents
- BSBCUS401 Coordinate implementation of customer service strategies