Advanced Diploma of Management (Human Resources)
BSB60915 – CRICOS CODE 0100007
This qualification reflects the role of individuals working as human resource manager and strategists. They provide leadership and strategic direction in the human resources activities of an organisation. They analyse, design and execute judgement using wide-ranging technical, creative, conceptual or managerial competencies. Their knowledge base may be highly specialized or broad within the human resources field.
Learn to develop and implement diversity policy, manage human resources strategic planning and more.
You will be able to gain the skills and confidence to provide strategic leadership and direction in human resources policies, procedures and activities.
Work in Human Resources as: Human Resources Manager; National or Regional HR Manager and be able to lead and manage organizational change.
Entry Requirements (International Students)
- All students must be aged 18 years or over at the time of enrolment
- International students need to have an IELTS score of 5.5 with no band less than 5.0 or equivalent
** Rosehill College requires a language, literacy, and numeracy skills assessment to be completed upon entry into the course to be completed at the Orientation day session.
Units of Competency
6 Core Units:
- BSBDIV601 Develop and implement diversity policy
- BSBHRM602 Manage human resources strategic planning
- BSBINN601 Lead and manage organisational change
- BSBMGT605 Provide leadership across the organisation
- BSBMGT615 Contribute to organisation development
- BSBMGT616 Develop and implement strategic plans
2 Electives Units:
- BSBMGT608 Manage innovation and continuous improvement
- BSBSUS501 Develop workplace policy and procedures for sustainability