Advanced Diploma of Marketing & Communication
BSB61315 – CRICOS CODE 099408B
This course is designed to train students the skills to develop company brand and customer loyalty, as well as execute marketing campaigns. Students will have a broad base of marketing knowledge and skills suitable both for junior level employment in marketing roles and those students who want to further study in this area.
Know how to develop an advertising campaign, implement strategic market plans and more.
You will be able to learn the essential skills to analyse, design and executive marketing campaigns using a wide-range of technical, creative, conceptual and managerial techniques.
- Marketing Manager,
- Marketing Team Leader or
- Product Manager
Entry Requirements (International Students)
- All students must be age 18 years or over at the time of enrolment
- International Students need to have IELTS score of 5.5 with no band less than 5.0 or equivalent and
- Have completed all core units in BSB52415 Diploma of Marketing and Communication
** Rosehill College requires a language, literacy and numeracy skills assessment to be completed upon entry into the course to be completed at Orientation day session.
Units of Competency
- BSBADV602 Develop an advertising campaign
- BSBMGT616 Develop and implement strategic plans
- BSBMKG609 Develop a marketing plan
- BSBMGT605 Provide leadership across the organisation
- BSBMGT617 Develop and implement a business plan
- BSBMKG603 Manage the marketing process
- BSBMKG607 Manage marketing research
- BSBMKG608 Develop organisational marketing objectives
- BSBRSK501 Manage risk
- BSBFIM601 Manage finances
- BSBSUS501 Develop workplace policy and procedures for sustainability
- BSBINN601 Lead and manage organisational change